Work start: as soon as possible.
Location: REMOTE (Europe)
// About Us
Fairwalter is a web-based rental property management software company, headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland. Since incorporating in 2017 we won over 100 paying clients with more than USD 4bn Assets Under Administration.
Our vision is to
- automate and simplify the routine processes of rental property management
- facilitate collaboration, outsourcing and remote work, streamline workflows
- connect with the PropTech ecosystem, following an API-first approach
- establish a marketplace for property management services and products
// About the Role
In order to strengthen our team, we are looking for PHP Symfony Developers, both senior and intermediate, ideally with some React experience, who can help us continue building both our team and our product out. We are looking for experienced professionals motivated to further develop themselves and are looking forward to nurture their growth.
If you have excellent programming skills and a passion for developing applications or improving existing ones, we would like to meet you. As a self-motivated team player, you’ll work closely with your colleagues to deliver quality results and improve user experience. Ultimately, you should be able to develop and maintain functional and stable web applications to meet our customers' needs.
Be part of our team! We're looking at exciting times with rapid growth and that means excellent development opportunities for those joining us. We have more open positions, so invite your friends too!
- Full-stack development on a PHP Symfony + React, MySQL stack on Docker
- Integrating 3rd party services via REST or GraphQL APIs and iPaaS platforms
- DevOps software development and operations lifecycle with a CI/CD pipeline
- Pair and mob programming, coaching of colleagues, performing code reviews
- Ensuring quality and stability, enhancing performance, initiating improvements
- Participating in design and architecture decisions, contributing to our process
- Growing a healthy and fun culture in the team, developing product and people
// Profile & Skills
- Forward-thinking, dynamic software engineer with high quality awareness
- 3+ years in software development, experience with PHP Symfony & Doctrine
- Deep knowledge the PHP stack, proficient in OO and in database design
- Exposure to JS/TS based SPA development would be nice, ideally on React
- Used to agile practices like Scrum, XP, TDD, CI/CD, Clean Code, DevOps
- Versed in the various approaches of automated testing of web applications
- Solid technological foundations in the Unix family, experience with Docker
- Continuous learner, a good listener and presenter with strong people skills
- Fluency in English, good command of the language in speech and writing
- You receive shares (ESOP), as we believe you need to be owner to act like one
- Competitive compensation and a variety of fringe benefits
- Freedom to choose your operating system (Mac, Windows, Linux)
- Flexible working hours and a collaborative culture facilitating remote work
- International team and working environment of talented and fun people
- Training and coaching for personal development, merit-based culture
PLEASE NOTE - Direct applicants ONLY. Any recruiter/3rd party submissions we receive will be considered a gift.